B2B or not B2B? Uhh Silly Question…
Stu Siegal, corporate video strategist and a 20-year production veteran, shares his predictions for where B2B video is going in the months ahead:
1. More corporations will begin to think like media companies. Companies in the B2B space will accelerate production efforts to match those of B2C organizations, and the amount of original B2B video produced for the web will grow exponentially.
2. Companies will discover that most online video has a short shelf life, and will realize that to get their desired ROI, they’ll need to create content in quick, frequent intervals. Feeding the web video beast will challenge organizations to grow their content creation capabilities.
3. Companies will need to meet the increased demand for high-quality video by either hiring internal staff members to create and edit video or reaching out to outsourced video professionals to help them develop and execute a video communication strategy.
4. B2B communications professionals will recognize the power of good storytelling and high production value in driving viewer engagement. Appropriate styles of creativity will emerge from companies not traditionally associated with what is generally regarded as creative in the video production realm.
5. The current trend of organizations producing “one-size-fits-all” generic company overview videos will continue. However, companies will recognize that this is a strategy that doesn’t translate well to the web. They will begin to supplement these with more concise, benefit-driven videos that address the specific needs of the customer, such as client testimonials, video blogs and news-driven pieces.
As the adoption of video continues to grow rapidly and have a large impact on an organization’s success, it is critical to become aware of and keep up with industry trends. Using them to develop a communications strategy could save you countless hours of frustration and tens of thousands of wasted marketing dollars.
Elevate Your Marketing Platform with Tweed Studios –
Founded in 1999 as Tweed Studios, is considered providers of integrated communication solutions for corporations, advertising agencies, inventors, not-for-profits, government agencies, independent producers and institutional clients. Our designed analytical and Social media solutions achieve client satisfaction through elevated web traffic ( SEO ), effective graphical communication, and smart concepts. We use our experience in high definition video production, 3D animation, instructional design, interactive design and emerging technologies to elevate our clients marketing platform and achieve marketing and communication goals. We create media that inspires people to action.
Making a product or providing a service just doesn’t cut it anymore. You are forced to take your products to the next level, build a brand, exercise public relations and make your client’s presence felt.
Graphic Design, Web Design, Video Production, 3D Animation, B2B Web Video Production, Branding, SEO, SEM, Social Media Campaigns, Web Marketing Campaigns, Web Development, all things Digital
> Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
> Strategic Consulting, including business plan & web sales strategy development.
Web Video –
Our Professional Media Team will ensure that your productions and presentations are high quality and high impact! Satisfying today’s demanding Internet consumer with engaging media that will spotlight your business. Tweed Studios provides compelling company informing videos relating to their products, inviting viewers to watch an exciting presentation of your business and its products 24/7, 365 days a year through social media campaigns and SEO marketability!